Happy Valentine’s Day Messages For Lovers, Friend, Wife, Husband

Every Year on Valentine’s day everyone got a great chance to share his/her deepest feeling with his\her lover. Today we provide Best Valentines Day Wishes for whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram. All the text massege and valentine image are very romantic and unique.  On this Valentines Day wish your beloved with unique and special Valentines massage.
Valentines day wishes
Valentines day wishes

Valentine Messages For Girlfriend And Wife

  • Thank you for completing every one of my days. I fall in love with you again with each new morning.
  • Everyday is Valentines Day since I met you. Thank you for making every single day so special.”
  • There’s nobody else in this world that my heart loves more than you and that my soul cherishes more than you
  • My heart does indeed know the joy that loves brings. Thank you for filling my heart with a love that I had never known. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  • You make me feel really special and weak at the knees. I love you to the moon and back!
  • I love you with all my heart and couldn’t imagine spending Valentine’s Day without you.
  • I like to spend most of my Valentine’s Day wondering how I got so lucky to have you.
  • You always treat my heart with tender loving care. I love you with all of my heart and will forever.
  • No one has ever spoken to my heart as you do. You move me with everything that you are, and everything you do. 

For More Valentine's Day Wishes: Click Here 


Happy valentine's day 2020


  • The way you love me with passion, strength, and tenderness all at once: it takes my breath away. 
  •  I knew that I loved you the very first time that I looked into your eyes. You made me happy every since that first time that I saw you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  • Valentine’s Day is about so much more than just my affection for you. It’s a time to value those who have always been there, just as you have always been for me when I needed you most.
  • I feel completely intoxicated with joy and pleasure when I am in your presence. I’ll love you forever. 
  • Every day feels like a miracle with you in it. Happy Valentine’s Day my love! 
  • Every time I see your smile my heart threatens to pound out of my chest, and I have to catch my breath. 
  • How long was our first kiss? Timeless, because we’ve been building on it ever since. 
  • The expressions on your face, in your eyes, when you look at me, tell me that my heart is exactly where it should be.

  • Thank you for being my amazing, sweet and kind Valentine.
  • Every day, I marvel at how easy it is to love you, and how easy it is for you, to bring out the very best in me. 
  • I can tell you anything. I can be myself and you accept me as I am. This is how I know that you’re the one. Happy Valentine’s Day! 
  • Your love is the kind of love that most women only dream about, and I am so blessed to be living that dream.
  • I love you for exactly who you are today, and I will love you tomorrow and the next day, the very same way.
  • From the first moment I saw your face, to my first glimpse of your heart, I knew you as love.
  • This love that you and I share is more than I could have ever hoped for. Happy Valentine’s Day Honey!

Valentines day wishes for Crush

No one has ever spoken to my heart as you do. You move me with everything that you are, and everything you do.

You always treat my heart with tender loving care. I love you with all of my heart and will forever.

My heart does indeed know the joy that loves brings. Thank you for filling my heart with a love that I had never known. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Valentine’s day is a good excuse for me to tell you what I should tell you every day. I appreciate you.

My life would be meaningless without you in it. You complete me. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Every day feels like a miracle with you in it. Happy Valentine’s Day my love!

My life with you is like an endless romantic movie. I’m indeed the luckiest person on Earth! I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!

You’ve given me the most wonderful and joyful years of my life and for I will be always thankful. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Trust me without wondering and love me without fear. I will always be there to support you.

I feel completely intoxicated with joy and pleasure when I am in your presence. I’ll love you forever.

How long was our first kiss? Timeless, because we’ve been building on it ever since.

They say that the best friend make the best lovers. It must be true, as it explains why I feel the way I do about you every moment I have spent with you have been special. I am wishing you a Happy Valentine’s Day.

I bring no flowers, gifts, or chocolates this day, but a heart that loves you deeply, in every way, every day.
valentines day sayings 2020



Short valentines day sayings

No one realizes the beauty of love until they’re caught in it. I am so grateful that it was your love that caught mine. Happy Valentine’s Day darling!

You are my best friend, my refuge, my home; but more than these, you are my love, my world, and my reason

I offer you my strength, my hopes and dreams to share, and with these, I offer you all my love.

You are the person who makes me smile and give me the energy to go that extra mile.

People say that love can make all our dreams come true. I got to know about it from the moment I first met you.

I promise you adventures untold, strong hands to hold, a mind willing to learn, and a love that grows. Happy Valentine’s Day!

My heart must be really serious or totally confused. It thinks every day is Valentine’s Day because of you

I am thinking of you every second, not because it’s the Valentine’s Day, but also in other 364 days of the year.

My heart is begging for attention. Please give it a bone so it can stop panting so hard.

Love is two hearts beating as one.

You are the reason that makes me wake up every morning with a bright smile on the face.

I love Valentine’s Day because I get to tell you all day how much I love you.

I am glad that I have someone special in my life, which can be there by my side whenever I need the most
saint valentines day wishes 2020
saint valentines day 2020
You make my knees weak and my heart stronger by loving you.

There’s nothing in this world that can change my love for you darling.

I fall in love with my eyes when you take a look at them. I love my name when you say it. I love my life when you love me.

Darling, spread love wherever you go. You would definitely be blessed with the love you get in return.

The more guys I meet, the more I realize that you are the perfect person I could have ever asked for. Happy Valentine’s Day my love!

Every single moment that I have spent with you has been awesome. Happy Valentine’s Day darling.

Hold me and love me like there’s no tomorrow. I can’t wish for anything better.

Excuse me? Do you have a pilot’s license for this plane? Because you just hijacked my heart.

Thank You